帖子

积分

版主

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2020-1-7 10:18:07 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
LabVIEW CANopen client library

这组VIs,用于更轻松地与基本的 CANopen 客户端操作(如 SDO 下载、SDO 上载和 PDO 消息)进行接口。还实现了用于将字典对象任意映射到特定 PDO 的帮助器 VIs。

该项目包括原始的DSP 402配置文件,用于在速度和/或位置模式下处理电机驱动器。

特征
支持低级别 CANbus(NMT、SYNC 和原始 COB 消息)
SDO 下载和上传
任意 PDO 映射,适用于 TxPDO 和 RxPDO
自动心跳监测
SDO 上传的同步和异步版本
自动将 TxPDO 消息解析为 LabVIEW 数据

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

版主

积分
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2020-1-7 10:34:32 | 只看该作者
http://dev.entidi.com/p/lv-canopen/

CANopen for LabVIEW
This is a collection of VIs for easier interface with basic CANopen client operations such as SDO upload, SDO download and PDO messages. Helper VIs for arbitrary mapping of dictionary objects to specific PDOs are also implemented. The project includes a quite crude implementation of the DSP-402 profile for handling motor drives in velocity and/or in position mode.
Latest and older releases can be found on SourceForge.
Overview
The library has been developed in LabVIEW 8.6.1. The real CANbus board used is a KVaser PCIcanx HS so the library is based on the LabVIEW driver provided by KVaser.
Anyway port it to another device should be not difficult: there are only 4 VIs that use low-level calls. Just rewrite CAN open.vi, CAN close.vi, COB read.vi and COB write.vi using the new driver.
Features
This library followed a pragmatic approach more than an academic one. This means I did not implement what required by the specifications, but what I needed for a project I was working on in that moment. In the following a list of features:
  • low level CANbus supported (NMT, SYNC and raw COB messages);
  • SDO download and upload;
  • arbitrary PDO mappings, either for TxPDO or RxPDO;
  • automatic heartbeat monitoring;
  • synchronous and asynchronous version of SDO upload;
  • automatic resolution of TxPDO messages to LabVIEW data;
  • a bare DSP402 class for handling motor drivers with homing, velocity mode and profile position mode.
Drawbacks
The library is a partial implementation of what required to fully support the CANopen specifications. The major limitations include (but are not limited to):
  • SDO messages are not fragmented in more than one CAN message, hence the payload is limited to 4 bytes;
  • DSP-301 and DSP-401 are mixed together in the CAN open class;
  • I am not particulary proud of the DSP 402 class;
  • no fancy menu for calling the VIs.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|SCADAO  

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 17:35 , Processed in 0.041170 second(s), 22 queries .