Scadao 发表于 2019-5-10 13:59:28

LINX开源网下载链接

本帖最后由 Scadao 于 2019-5-10 23:41 编辑

LINX开源网下载链接

LINX###Interact with the world using LabVIEW to control embedded platforms like Arduino and chipKIT and myRIO.LINX provides easy to use VIs for interacting with common embedded platforms like Arduino, chipKIT and myRIO. Use the built in sensor VIs to start getting data to your PC in seconds or use the peripheral VIs to access your devices digital I/O, analog I/O, SPI, I2C, UART, PWM and more.###Getting Started: https://www.labviewmakerhub.com/linx

Scadao 发表于 2019-5-10 23:40:47

嵌入硬件运行时(runtime)下载链接

This repo contains scripts to create a debian package containing a chroot environment for the NI-LabVIEW run-time engine for embedded Linux devices.Requirements------------This script requires installing dpkg-dev in order to make the debian repository.Usage-----make_deb.sh ROOTFS_TARBALLThe ROOTFS_TARBALL is a tar file of the root file system that should be used as the chroot root directory.It does not require a kernel or bootloader, as these are not used in a chroot.The tarball is most commonly the output from building an image in the Yocto project.Maintainers:LabVIEWMakerHub Administrator <admin@labviewmakerhub.com>

页: [1]
查看完整版本: LINX开源网下载链接